Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Human BEing or DOing..Which One Are YOU?!

Oh my...how did we ever get the name 'human BEings' when we are so fabulous at just DOing...

Do you ever hear yourself or others almost bragging about all you DID that day..or all you have to DO today...? Why don't we hear ourselves bragging about BEing...?! That's funny!

Maybe we should be called human doings instead....OR we can embrace that BEing part of ourselves and allow all the abundance, joy and prosperity to flow into each of our lives on a daily basis!

Who is BEing out there..and how are you doing that? I have been a student of personal growth for 13 years...and I have learned and even applied LOTS...I GET the Law of Attraction...I intend to live by inspired actions and to ALLOW the flow in...but here's where I get stuck...it's in the BEing... and according to some..that..and that alone...is THE KEY to it all!

So..do tell...how does one "BE"?

No comments:

Post a Comment